jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Javier Arias <jar...@ujaen.es>
Subject Doubt with username and password
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:45:28 GMT
Hi, I am new using JackRabbit. I have one problem, I need change the
username and password to access to the repository. At the moment, I can
access  whit every password and user but, for my need, it is not
secure.

I have read the documentation and I have done the followings changes in
the file "repository.xml":

Afther that I restarted the server but it did not work.

<LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleLoginModule">
           <!--
              anonymous user name ('anonymous' is the default value)
            -->
           <param name="anonymousId" value="user"/>
           <!--
              administrator user id (default value if param is missing
is 'admin')
            -->
           <param name="adminId" value="pass"/>
        </LoginModule>