jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From yun <zhi...@ecquaria.com>
Subject Retrieve coded filename from datastore
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 03:31:52 GMT

Hi,

I know that we are not suppose to get the coded file from
"jackrabbit\repository\datastore" folder where the raw files are stored by
the jack rabbit repository. Example of a filename would be:
52cd141937e037b89c8989d1411f63e98bcb7981

The file name is named by using the "52\cd\14" in
"repository\datastore\52\cd\14" which is the folder where the file is
stored.

Question:

Is there a way to obtain this name through some java codes when writing the
file to the repository?

I need this file name as a backup option if ever the repository is
corrupted, I would still have an option to retrieve the file from the
folders according to the filename. Thanks.