jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Usoltsev <max.usolt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-jca 2.2 - repository shutdows after every logout
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:36:57 GMT
2010/12/16 Cech. Ulrich <Ulrich.Cech@aeb.de>:
> I should say, that the shutdown only occurs if no session is open any longer, so the
way I described only holds one session open at least, so the repo does not close...

Thank you for the answer.
I'v used same workaround, but
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-jca-resource-adapter.html :
"The Jackrabbit content repository embedded in the JCA package is
started when first accessed and shut down when the adapter is un- or
re-deployed."
What does it mean "content repository embedded in the JCA package" ?
Now can i achieve this behavior : " started when first accessed and
shut down when the adapter is un- or re-deployed." ?