jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mato <djmatoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Searching with OCM
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:32:32 GMT
Hi everybody,

my apologies in advance if my questions are a bit dumb, but I've spent
several days now getting to know jackrabbit and ocm and I'm getting little
frustrated.

Ok, my main question is, Is there a way how to search all fields of a Node,
including beans?
I've got a class person, which has several attributes, one of which is bean
class address with mapping 1:1.

@Node(jcrMixinTypes="mix:referenceable")
public class Person {
@Field(path=true) private String path;
@Field(id=true) private int id;
@Field private String firstName;
@Field private String lastName;
@Bean private Address address;
//getters and setters
}

@Node
public class Address {
@Field private String street;
@Field private String streetNumber;
//getters and setters
}

I'd like to perform a search on all attributes of person including address
and retrieve matching person. How can this be done?

My another concern is this: I'd like to store a pdf file associated with a
person, so a full text searching would be performed also in pdf content. I
was able to manage this without ocm quite easily, but with ocm I have had no
luck so far. I saw all the File, Resource classes but no result.

If this is somehow trivial I'd be happy if you pointed me in the right
direction. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Martin