jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Gallmetzer <markus.gallmet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit JCA on JBoss
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 07:17:07 GMT
Hi,

sorry for my late reply. This indeed solves that problem (at least no error
messages). I didn't like the idea of removing required libraries from the
jca-archive at first but as i couldn't get it to work with classloading.xml
(maybe it is possible though) it is a quick workaround.

Thank you all for your help,

Markus