jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Edu <iam...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with Webdav multiple repositories
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:16:37 GMT
Hi, I'm new to jackrabbit and JCR 2.0, I have an application using webdav
and I would like to give it webdav access, I tried with the
SimpleWebdavServlet and it works OK.

The problem is that I have multiple jackrabbit repositories, and I would
like to access them with different urls, for instance:

/storage/webdav/1/default

where

*storage* is the app
*webdav* is the servlet mapping
*1* is a repository id and
*default* is the workspace

I was looking into the SimpleWebdavServlet code and I'm thinking that it
could be possible to implement a custom DavSessionProvider to achieve this.

Before I do this, I would like to know if there is a simpler way, or if
anyone has done this before.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!!!!!!

Edu