jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phillips <mark.phill...@mophilly.com>
Subject question about web page for creating first repository
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 20:08:21 GMT
I have set up jackrabbit in Tomcat running on Mac OS X 10.6.5 Server. Tomcat is enabled and
running, jackrabbit 2.1.2 war is deployed and the main page appears.

The main page says I need to create a new content repository, or choose an existing one. If
I enter a simple name, like 'test-jackrabbit' and click create, the app responds with an error:
"home directory or the configuration file already exists."

If I enter the same name into text box for the "use existing repository" option, the web app
responds with "specified home directory or the configuration file do not exist".

Is the application expecting a full local path? a relative path?

Does the web app create the necessary directories or do I need to do that first?

I have reviewed the docs, continue to do so, but so far I haven't found the bit I have overlooked.

tia,

 - Mark