jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: AW: Can't open files
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:12:47 GMT
hi mario

my very first answer (sent on 30th november) somehow got eaten up
by adobe or apache or both... second try:

did you trace the http conversation?
that's usually the first thing I do, to get a better idea of what
is going wrong. feel free to post log details here if you don't get
along with it.

apart from that it might as well be a vista specific issue.
see http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/webdav-redirector-list.html

angela