jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phillips <mark.phill...@mophilly.com>
Subject help wanted: jackrabbit on mac os 10.6.5 server
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 02:14:47 GMT
I am seeking assistance setting up jackrabbit on mac os x. I have been reading through the
tomcat/jcr/jackrabbit docs over the past two weeks, but I need a working install for a webDAV
client side project.

I am willing to pay for a session of instruction and knowledge transfer, and hands on config.
The required expertise includes mac os x server 10.6.5, tomcat as installed by apple, and,
of course, jackrabbit configuration.

I am familiar with mac os x server under the hood (and linux fwiw), and with object oriented
programming using obj-c and other languages, but only cursory experience with java.

Contact me off-list if you are interested. Please include bio/background and rate. Make mark
at mophilly dot com into a proper address and drop me a line.

Thanks,

 -  Mark