jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Juan Diego Botiva Leon <juandbot...@hotmail.com>
Subject XPATH to JCR-SQL2 Query translation
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:36:25 GMT

Hi!

I'm upgrading Jackrabbit from 1.6.1 to 2.1.1 and I need to translate an XPath query to JCR-SQL2,
the query is as follows:

/jcr:root/some_node//element(*, mynt:document)[jcr:contains(jcr:content, 'textToFind')]

I tried the following (removing the path constraint because I couldn't find how to do it)

SELECT * FROM [mynt:document] AS doc WHERE CONTAINS(doc.*, 'textToFind')

But I get no results and the original query returns 23 nodes. Can you help me with this as
I checked the JCR 2.0 SQL-2 Grammar (Railroad diagrams) and the jackrabbit-spi-commons test
cases but still I'm not sure how to use CONTAINS and how to restrict the query to a specific
path. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Juan Botiva