jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Betheuil" <Nicolas.Bethe...@europe.adp.com>
Subject Cluster & connection pooling
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:09:47 GMT
Hi,

I hope this question is a bit less obvious than my last one.

When i read the wiki article on clustering, i understand that some parts
of the repository.xml must be configured to point to the same location
and others should not. I begin to be dubitative when it explains that
worspace level have to be private and FileSystem (there is also a
FileSystem configuration under Workspace configuration bean) have to be
shared.

When i see read the sample section of ConnectionPooling, everything is
shared even Workspace and Versionning.

Does the sample in ConnectionPooling is OK with the Clustering doc or
not ?

Thanks in advance for your lights

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ConnectionPooling

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering