jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject Repository.xml - optional doctype tag - causes warnings
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:28:14 GMT
Hi

The documentation says, that the doctype tag is optional (http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Repositoryconfiguration)
and it is good, that this is optional. Because if the tag is set, then the validation calls
home through the internet each time you start a repository - the application should not do
this in my use case - so I've removed the tag.
The bad thing is, that RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseRepositoryConfig always calls parse
with the validation option set to true, which leads to the following logger warnings:

2010-11-11 20:41:01,276 WARN : [ConfigurationErrorHandler] Warning parsing the configuration
at line 2 using system id file:/C:/_myplace/xnsg.3.3.dev_XARC/conf/repository.xml: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Document root element "Repository", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
2010-11-11 20:41:01,276 WARN : [ConfigurationErrorHandler] Warning parsing the configuration
at line 2 using system id file:/C:/_myplace/xnsg.3.3.dev_XARC/conf/repository.xml: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Document is invalid: no grammar found.

Is there any way to avoid those warnings?

Kindly regards,

Robert