jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Can't open files
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:14:53 GMT
I guess this is more related to the WebDAV client that you are using than
to the WebDAV server (here Jackrabbit). Jackrabbit does not control how
the client opens WebDAV files.

I don't use Windows, and I don't know how good the built-in WebDAV client
in Vista is, but the Windows built-in clients had a lot of issues. Try
another webdav client (but I can't recommend one).

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek