jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: xpath query of subnode
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:07:51 GMT
On 23.11.10 16:46, "Nicolas Betheuil" <Nicolas.Betheuil@europe.adp.com>
wrote:
>I have the following structure for my default schéma
>/aRootNode/subNode/onePath/myInterestingNode/conditions[2]/@someHelpffulAt
>tributes
>/aRootNode/subNode/otherVeryDifferentPath/myOtherInterestingNode/
>(without condition)
>
>One of my case make this query
>/aRootNode/subNode/*

You want to do /aRootNode/subNode//* as you have intermediate steps such
as "onePath" or "otherVeryDifferentPath" in your example.

>[(conditions/@property!='propName') or (conditions/@property='propName'
>and conditions/@operator='eq' and conditions/@expectedValue=true) or
>(count(conditions)=0)]
>But the count(conditions)=0 doesn't work. Worse, ever it's in an or
>condition, all is false and nothing is returned.

count() is not supported in JCR xpath, which only implements a subset of
Xpath 1.0. For more see the spec starting at section 6.6:
http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/1.0/index.html

But not(conditions) should do the trick.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek