jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Luis H. Fernandez" <luisher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query over multiple workspaces
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:20:19 GMT
Hi,
  one question there, how do you disable the versioning indexing?

Thanks!

Luis
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." (A. Einstein)