jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Karl Meier <furzgesi...@gmail.com>
Subject AC implementation questions
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 12:34:59 GMT
Hello there,

We have to implement ac in our jackrabbit 2.1.

Our node structure looks like this (after their organization):

- customer 1
 |- product a
 |- product b
 |- product c

- customer 2
 |- product a
 |- product b
 |- product c

- customer 3
 |- product a
 |- product b
 |- product c

etc.

Every user has different rights for customer and products.
Examples: user 1 is allowed to see customer1 and all products. user2 is
allowed to see all customers, but only for product A.

There will be around 250 users, 200 customers and 30 products.

My questions:

   - Are we going to have a performance issue with this amount of users &
   nodes?
   - What would be the best and fastest way to save the ac-definiton for a
   user?
   - Anyone did that before?
   - Should we do care about something or do something completely different?

thanks for any hint!
Karl