jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Will Scheidegger <willscheideg...@mac.com>
Subject Re: OCM or JCROM
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 06:41:46 GMT
Thanks for the reply. Good to know that one can get JCR to work with Jackrabbit 2 - although
a release instead of patches would be even better ;-)

Concerning JCROM: I'm not a big fan of annotation based solutions. We are using JCR for the
Magnolia CMS and extended it to the degree where we can have the mapping configuration in
Magnolia's configuration repository itself. This allows the user for instance to add a mapping
during runtime without having to recompile and redeploy everything - if the POJO was ready
for the additional field of course.

-wil