jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phillips <mark.phill...@mophilly.com>
Subject Re: newbie question: service_unvailable error
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:33:46 GMT
On Nov 21, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Justin Edelson wrote:

> This error message is telling you that Jackrabbit standalone's
> embedded instance of Jetty is being configured with the wrong file
> name (jackrabbit-standalone.jar vs. jackrabbit-standalone-2.1.2.jar

As I was setting up the dev kit for jackrabbit I began to wonder if the name of the jar file
was the only issue. Just to see what happens, I renamed the jar file to "jackrabbit-standalone.jar",
deleted the jackrabbit directory created during the previous runs, and launched the application.

folders were created in the jackrabbit directory.

Still doesn't answer the question of why but I can continue on up the learning curve. As I
get familiar with the application, I will try to suss out the file name sensitivity.

Thanks, Justin, the for the help this morning. I greatly appreciate it.

 - Mark