jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hagedorn <nachteilh...@gmx.de>
Subject Get JackrabbitSession with Jackrabbit-JCA on Glassfish
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:05:45 GMT

I am running my application that uses the Jackrabbit repository on a
Glassfish v3 application server. I am using jackrabbit-jca 2.1.0

In order to use jackrabbit ACLs I am doing

Session s = repo.login(...);
UserManager umngr = ((JackrabbitSession) s).getUserManager();

But this cast is not possible and throws an exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCASessionHandle
cannot be cast to org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitSession

So, could anyone please tell me how to receive an JackrabbitSession
object (or any other way to get the user manager)?

View raw message