jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phillips <mark.phill...@mophilly.com>
Subject Using http to interact with jackrabbit
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:45:19 GMT
I am new to this list and to jackrabbit. I need to add search capability to a WebDAV client
written in a scripting language, not java. I have, and continue to, read the documents on
jackrabbit website. I would very grateful for links to info about integrating jackrabbit into
desktop clients.

Is it possible to communicate with jackrabbit via http, as I currently do with the webDAV
client?

If I use the postgresql data manager config, is it acceptable or reasonable to interrogate
the postgresql database independently of the jackrabbit API?

Thanks,

 - Mark