jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Niu, Xuetao" <Xuetao....@fiserv.com>
Subject Why does Jackrabbit 2.0.0 uses the /temp dir on Linux?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:58:36 GMT
Hello,

I am experiencing a trouble where someone cleaned the /temp folder on
Linux and Jackrabbit complains about this (see exception below).

I wonder if Jackrabbit 2.0.0 has to use the /temp dir so that we will
document it in our software manual not clean it.

Is there any other places in the file system that will be used by
Jackrabbit (and its dependant libs) if I only use the DBFileSystem and
DBPersistenceManager (on both Linux and Windows)?

Thanks,

Xuetao

Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: file backing binary value not
found

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBInTempFile.getStream(BLOBInTempFile
.java:140)

        at
com.fiserv.repository.jcr.JCRUtils.loadMeta(JCRUtils.java:1528)

        ... 44 more

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/tmp/bin6905811194972706308.tmp

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.LazyFileInputStream.<init>(LazyFileInput
Stream.java:63)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBInTempFile.getStream(BLOBInTempFile
.java:138)

        ... 45 more