jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Killmer" <i...@mk-webservices.de>
Subject Can't open files
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:03:13 GMT
Hello,
I'am new to webdav and jackrabbit. I want that users can upload files like
word, excel etc. to an webapplication.
Than the users should be able to open, modify and save (from an webfolder)
the documents back to the application.

I installed the jackrabbit-webapp-2.1.2.war in tomcat 6.
I also changed the repository.xml to use my msql instance.
By now I setup a webfolder (windows vista) with the url to the
jackrabbit-webapp application.
I created a jsp file to upload files to the repository.
In the webfolder I can see the folders and files.
Everything works fine.

But when I hit a double-click on a file in the webfolder - nothing
happens.Is this a permission issue ?
When I open the URL in a webbrowser I can click on a file-link - but the
documents open in the normal
manner. That means, th enormal open-save-dialog will apper. How can I
configure jackrabbit that a
document will be open in - maybe -word, i make some changes and save the
changes directly back to the database ?

Regards,
Mario