jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sverker Abrahamsson" <sver...@abrahamsson.com>
Subject RE: OCM or JCROM
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:30:14 GMT
Hi,
Something I've seen when I started my tests with OCM was that I had to create classes corresponding
to the standard node types. I created a Base class, corresponding to nt:base, which all can
inherit from, then a class for nt:hierarcialNode, nt:folder etc.

It would be easier to use OCM if classes mapping the standard node types were available and
automatically mapped, say under org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.model.nt and org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.model.mix.
If you agree to that I can post a patch to jira.

It would be even more easier to use if there were an up to date userguide, as it's not easy
to figure out how to use it now. I'll post some questions as a separate mail.
/Sverker