jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Palmer, Tom" <Tom.Pal...@usi.com>
Subject JCR and workflow
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:26:53 GMT
We're designing a CMS using JCR and contemplating various approaches to
workflow management.  It seems that matching workspaces to workflow
states makes quite a bit of sense.  So we would have a 'draft' workspace
where all editing is done, a 'pending approval' workspace, a 'published'
workspace, etc.  Some questions:

*         Does this make sense or is there a better approach or best
practice?

*         If we promote from workspace to workspace via
Workspace.clone() I assume we won't be modifying any of the associated
version information - right?

Thanks much -

- Tom

Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer: This e-mail transmission may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information of AT&T that is
intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address.
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that AT&T can
arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from
your inbox. Thank you.