jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@innovations.de>
Subject Support of < and <= operators in XPath queries
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:52:25 GMT
Hi all,

I have the following XPath query:

//element(*, nt:base) [@myapp:date > '2010-10-11T13:43:14.230+02:00']

If the condition of the query returns true then this query:

//element(*, nt:base) ['2010-10-11T13:43:14.230+02:00' < @myapp:date]

will return false although it should not. I have only switched the order
of attribute and value including the operator. Both queries should
return the same result but they don`t. That is strange! Does Jackrabbit
not support the '<' and '<=' operators?

It is not a big problem since I can restructure all my queries to use
the > and >= operators. But it seems like a bug, doesn`t it?

Regards,

Sascha Theves