jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit,getting started
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:16:16 GMT

>>  It sounds
>> like something your interested in, ask some more questions.
>>

> Well,yes of course but i just want to get the job done and learning _also_
> maven is
> an unneeded overhead for me right now.
> I already have to learn JCR, learning maven _ just to build it _ is too
> much.
> (For building my java code currently I am  doing well with ant / IDE)
> So, if you can help me with some commands just to have it done.

I wish I could, but I don't know what to tell you.  I went through the
same pain myself when I started working with Jackrabbit.  I would
highly recommend that you bite the bullet and learn Maven.  If you are
going to be doing any significant work with Jackrabbit, it's going to
be necessary at some point.