jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Meenakshi Khatri <mkhatrij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Workspaces: Howto?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 09:16:52 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reply. I actually wanted to create the workspace manually
and not programmatically.

After spending some time searching on the internet, I figured out the manual
work.

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/frequently-asked-questions.html
Under the question:  "How do I create new workspaces in Jackrabbit? "
So I copied the existing settings, just changed the <Workspace name="test">
and it worked!

Regards,
Meenakshi