jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luis Muniz <neur0ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock in my JCR repository
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 13:07:55 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Of course, I do appreciate the time you put in to help out, and possibly
state the obvious from your perspective. We don't update every component of
our architecture if it is stable. Our repository was fairly stable until
lately. We have a 20GB+ repository so the migration, jumping minor versions
and a major version, is not going to be trivial. I guess the first thing
will have to be to create a migration script. I read in the wiki that from
1.6 on there is a migration program, but that does not solve my issue.

The thread dump we forgot to generate it and we will generate one when the
issue gets reproduced.

I know that identifying the deadlock with the information I provided is not
possible unless some of the elements taht appear in my log remind someone of
a similar case, which was what I was hoping for. it was a long shot, but it
was all I could currently do to diagnose the issue without a thread dump.

Anyway, I'll post an update in this thread in case another lost soul is
looking for this information.

Thanks again for your time,

Luis