jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Why should nt:resource be a child of nt:file
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:48:11 GMT
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:33 AM,  <Sascha.Theves@innovations.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> nobody an idea?

Just wondering where you read that it 'should be' a child of nt:file.
In the cnd it reads something like:

/**
 * This node type may be used to represent the content of a file. In particular,
 * the jcr:content subnode of an nt:file node will often be an nt:resource.
 *
 * @since 1.0
 */
[nt:resource] > mix:mimeType, mix:lastModified, mix:referenceable
  primaryitem jcr:data
  - jcr:data (BINARY) mandatory

It is all about 'may' afacs and it is up to you where you actually put
the nt:resource. You can just add you own nodetype like

[my:file]
+ jcr:content (nt:base) mandatory

now the nt:resource can be a child of my:file

Regards Ard

> Cheers
>
> Sascha

same query in SQL does not work. I am a little bit confused now because the earlier posts
in the new group mentioned that it should not be possible to search "only" in the jcr:content
field.

> Can somebody clarify the behaviour?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sascha

is supported in the jcr:contains() function. See http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/jcr-data-query-question-td518136.html
for explantation.

--
Hippo
USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100