jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Patricio Echagüe <patric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Threads blocked in org.apache.jackrabbit.core.id.SeededSecureRandom
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 17:25:19 GMT
Thomas, you are right. I saw the code, but still I cannot explain why these
57 threads are doing the same thing and been waiting for at least 5 seconds.

Our deployment is a Linux Red Hat Enterprise  2.6.18-194.el5 running in a 4
6-core machines (24 cores) with 34 GB RAM.

Jackrabbit 2.0

any suggestions?

--
Patricio.-