jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tsirkin Evgeny <tsir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit,getting started
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:08:54 GMT
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:24 PM, ChadDavis <chadmichaeldavis@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you are doing a web app, and you can accept the in-process
> architecture, then you can use the Maven war overlays to inherit from
> the webapp module.  It's convenient, but if you haven't used maven and
> overlays, you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Yes.Could you please provide some commands for doing this?

>  It sounds
> like something your interested in, ask some more questions.

Well,yes of course but i just want to get the job done and learning _also_
maven is
an unneeded overhead for me right now.
I already have to learn JCR, learning maven _ just to build it _ is too
much.
(For building my java code currently I am  doing well with ant / IDE)
So, if you can help me with some commands just to have it done.
I will be very grateful.
Evgeny