jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Newbee search text
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 08:09:55 GMT
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Ista Pouss <istaous@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/9/30 Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@onehippo.com>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Ista Pouss <istaous@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> On a result, is it possible to get the worlds around the result ? (I
>>> have a property with "The beautiful dog is black and white", I search
>>> "dog", I want "... beautiful DOG is black...")
>>
>> see [1]
>>

> Is it possible with an exemple with SQL2 ?

I don't know. Perhaps someone else knows.

>>> Is it possible to get some cloud tag automatically ?
>>
>> No
>>

> And with jackrabbit is it possible to use directly lucene ?

Not really, You can extend the SearchIndex however, or completely
implement your own

>>> Is it possible to have some score / pertinence in result ?
>>
>> double score = row.getValue(JCRConstants.JCR_SCORE).getDouble();
>>

> Thanks.
>
> But I don't find JCR_SCORE in spec 283 ? Is it my mistake, or is there
> some other spec ?

Jackrabbit has some more features than just core spec...not everything
is documented I guess

>>> Is there a tutorial about plain text search with jackrabbit ?
>>
>> You can take a look at the specs (170/283) : the search part is pretty
>> well readable and explanatory
>>

> Please, a tutorial with some exemples and images :-)

Would indeed be great to have one :-) Sry, don't have one either :-)

Regards Ard

--
Hippo
USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100