jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Etile Basson <etile.bas...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Clustering Setup (PostgreSQL)
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:58:46 GMT
Hi,

This is only needed in the repository.xml file (I think this is documented).

I just faceplamed when I saw that somehow my repository.xml file got busted
during the last jackrabbit upgrade. I used to have a Cluster directive like
the following.

<Cluster>
        <Journal class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DatabaseJournal">
                <param name="revision" value="${rep.home}/revision.log" />
                <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver" />
                <param name="url" value="${jackrabbit.repository.url}" />
                <param name="user" value="${jackrabbit.repository.user}" />
                <param name="password"
value="${jackrabbit.repository.password}" />
                <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
                <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="J_C_"/>
        </Journal>
</Cluster>

I will now readd this directive and change the FileSystem under Versioning
as suggested.

Wouldn't it be great if the Wiki had a sample configuration file for a
clustering setup via Postgres? I'd offer mine.

Regards,
Etile