jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Narendra Sharma <narendra.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Unclosed session detected. The session was opened here
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:59:11 GMT
I see few of these exception in our log after a long duration test run.
"Unclosed session detected. The session was opened here
<StackTrace>
"

I have following questions:
1. What does this exception mean?
2. Is it harmful?
3. Can this result in abrupt session close and operation failure?
4. What triggers this exception?
5. I use a Session cache which holds and reuses session for same user
operations. Two different users don't share the same session. The session
may be live for long duration (few minutes) if user keep performing
operations. Could this use case result into this exception?

Thanks,
Naren