jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Luis H. Fernandez" <luisher...@gmail.com>
Subject Deleted versions directory
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 00:58:42 GMT
Hi guys,
   I accidentally deleted the version directory inside of the repository.
Now I am getting sometimes this Exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.VersionManagerImpl.getVersionHistory(VersionManagerImpl.java:145)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getVersionHistory(NodeImpl.java:3258)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.VersionControlledItemCollection.getVersionHistory(VersionControlledItemCollection.java:501)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.DavResourceFactoryImpl.isVersionControlled(DavResourceFactoryImpl.java:223)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.DavResourceFactoryImpl.createResource(DavResourceFactoryImpl.java:108)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:193)

I don't need any data from previous versions, but I'd like to stop having
this Exception.  Any Ideas?

Thanks a lot!!

-Luis