jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cory Prowse <c...@prowse.com>
Subject Transaction "TX_0" not found on first repository access
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:47:23 GMT

I'm attempting to deploy Jackrabbit using the JCA deployment and seeing an error about an
unknown transaction "TX_0" upon first access to the Repository.

I am deploying to Glassfish 3.0.1 and using H2 as the database.
This is with Jackrabbit 2.1.1, however I also checked out the latest trunk and attempted to
use a build from that but it seems broken at the moment.

The error is:
javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Transaction "TX_0" not found; SQL statement:

After digging through the running code, I discovered it was being thrown from the XaSessionImpl.commit()
The same XID is passed into all methods, and the order of calls to XASessionImpl is:
1. start
2. end
3. prepare
4. commit - (note: the parameter onephase is false so no prepare is called inside this method)

Also note that although the first usage is not a onephase transaction, future calls are and
there are no calls to XASessionImpl.prepare().

Can anyone shed some more light on this issue?
I'm worried that Jackrabbit isn't initialising itself correctly on startup?

 -- Cory
View raw message