jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cory Prowse <c...@prowse.com>
Subject Re: Auto-commit true in JCA (was Re: Transaction "TX_0" not found on first repository access)
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:52:42 GMT
Firstly thankyou for the quick responses, I really appreciate it!

I'm not sure, the persistence manager config I am using is:

<PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.H2PersistenceManager">
	<param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext" />
	<param name="url" value="jndi:jdbc/Workspaces" />
	<param name="schema" value="h2" />
	<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_" />
</PersistenceManager>

This JNDI resource is only used by Jackrabbit as above, I am not accessing it myself in any
way.
(from debugging through a running system I believe that the container enlists the Jackrabbit
JNDI resource on the first access and in doing so causing the workspace to be built).

Does this mean I should not use a JNDI datasource?  (which I have created a jdbc connection
pool for).

 -- Cory