jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jaroslav Pullmann <jaroslav.pullm...@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Access to historical data on PROPERTY_CHANGED
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:50:32 GMT
Dear all,
   I am evaluating JCR and Jackrabbit in respect to the change observation capabilities.
   Beside a plain PROPERTY_CHANGED notification our use case require notification about
   "semantically" significant changes to the content, based on the comparision of the historical
   and currently set (string) value. While the Event interface does not convey information
about
   the original data prior to node change, I am wondering whether there is any way to retrieve
it ?

    Many thanks for your advice
     Jaro