Hi,

I use Jackrabbit v2.1.1, and try to make some loadtests on it with Loadrunner.
First I make the script - see the attachment File0_5.c. It contains 3 operation: upload a file, download it, and delete it.
The script use a counter which is incremented before every running, so the file names are identical. (The file is the same, but the name is identical.)

If I test with 10 users, it is Okay, but with 25 user, I had multiple exceptions like ItemNotFoundException, RepositoryException. NoSuchItemStateException, InvalidItemStateException  - See the details in attachment errorLogWith3FileOperation.log

After this test, I found some test file in my repository. (In normal case there won`t be any file left, because the last method delete them.)  I can download them, and open them, they looks fine.

After these results I changed my script: I commented out the download, and delete section. I run the test again, and I had RepositoryException. ItemStateException. - See the details in attachment errorLogWithUploadOnly.log
I checked the repository and the files which are mentioned in the Exception messages missing.

The jackrabbit is deployed in a weblogic 10.3.1 appserver, the persistenceManager is an Oracle 10g, the operating system is RedHat Linux, 5.5.

Somebody has similar problem with jackrabbit? Known solution to avoid these problems?

Thanks,
Szilard Szabo