jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From zeeman <zee...@zeeman.de>
Subject Re: Unable to commit volatile index
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 10:53:34 GMT
Hi all,

as additional info, i took a deeper look on the mentioned
file/directory:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex] -[-] (Timer-1:) Unable to commit
volatile index
> java.io.IOException: Cannot delete X:\jackrabbit\repository\index\indexes

In  X:\jackrabbit\repository\index I see the following files:
[Name]            [DateModified]       [Size]
indexes           A month ago          doesn't change
indexes.new       now (changing)       doesn't change
redo.log          now (changing)       increases

redo.log looks in 99% like
-1 STR
-1 COM
-1 STR