jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cory Prowse <c...@prowse.com>
Subject Re: Example project showing Issue JCR-2701
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 16:48:33 GMT

On 08/09/2010, at 6:39 PM, Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

> hi cory
>
> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Cory Prowse <cory@prowse.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> To aid in the solving of this issue (which is sorta a blocker for me), I have attached
a very simple project which exhibits the issue.  It is essentially only one Java file with
the minimum boilerplate and jars to make it into a WAR file.

>> It contains a README.txt file which has the exact steps to follow to produce the
error (simple copy&paste is all that is required).

> excellent, thanks!

No worries.

I'll emphasise the lack of effort it would take for someone to follow the steps in the README
to deploy the JCA to Glassfish (the doco for how to deploy the JCA can be convoluted).

I await with bated breath in hope of a JCA Jackrabbit guru to jump on it.

-- Cory