jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cory Prowse <c...@prowse.com>
Subject Re: Example project showing Issue JCR-2701
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:32:23 GMT
Firstly, apologies for the duplicate email (bad network connection atm).

I'll have a crack at it in a week or so, will probably pester the list for insights into code
(or should I send to dev list? it seems to be mostly SCM commits).

Shame to hear it might be deprecated as that would be my preferred deployment on JEE.

 -- Cory