jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: my managers are against jackrabbit
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:26:53 GMT
Hi,

>Let me guess, you're storing all nodes under the same parent node? See
>the second question in http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Performance.

Not really, but it wasn't as good as it could be, I had 2 nodes with nearly 9000 child nodes.
So I've changed my test, creating a separate subnode each 100 nodes (topnode/subnode/childnode).

This helped a little bit. I've stored 26000 nodes and the performance is now relatively stable
at 6-7 nodes per second (currently it takes 16 seconds to store 100 nodes).

Kindly regards, Robert