jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: AW: How to disable Lucene in Jackrabbit2.0.0?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:28:09 GMT
I would like to verify, that the following indexing-configuration.xml is suitable for "disabling"
nearly the whole index (requirement is, that there is no property with name "XYZ" ;-)):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0">
  <index-rule nodeType="nt:unstructured">
    <property>XYZ</property>
  </index-rule>

  <index-rule nodeType="nt:file">
    <property>XYZ</property>
  </index-rule>

  <index-rule nodeType="nt:resource">
    <property>XYZ</property>
  </index-rule>
</configuration>

I see, that the index is extremely short, so perhaps this could be an option.

But be aware, that queries for a defined property does not work anymore, but you can get nodes
via the path.

Any comments are welcome,
Thanks and bye,
Ulrich