jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Meenakshi Khatri <mkhatrij...@gmail.com>
Subject Define Custom Database Schema in repository.xml
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:17:45 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I would like to redirect all the tables created by workspace to one schema
in my database named "default". In the same way, I would like to
redirect all tables created by version to another schema in my database
named "version".

I added <param name="tablePrefix" value="default." /> line in my
<DataStore.. definition but I get syntax error.

> 2010-09-10 16:54:49,234 ERROR
> [org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionHelper] (main) Failed to
> execute SQL (stacktrace on DEBUG log level)
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: syntax error at or near "default"
>   Position: 14
>  at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2062)
>  at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1795)
>  at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
>  at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:479)

Is there any way where in my persistenceManager, I can defined something
like:
<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="default.${wsp.name}._"/> OR
<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="default.version_"/>

Thanks and Regards,
Meenakshi