jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Meenakshi Khatri <mkhatrij...@gmail.com>
Subject naming conventions to name the tables for workspace and version
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 14:25:38 GMT
Hello everyone,

Could  you please tell me what is the most preffered naming convention to be
followed while naming workspace tables and version tables?

For my workspace: I am using:
<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>

For my version: I am using:
<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="fs_ver_"/>

Also, I want to know if its a good idea to keep workspace and version tables
in one database or create 2 databases, one to handle workspace tables and
other to handle versioning.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Meenakshi