jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: form-based authentication
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:21:50 GMT
I think you should ask on the sling list.

Regards,
Alex

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 02:07, Jozsef Vass <jovass@adobe.com> wrote:
> In one of our projects, we are trying to use form-based authentication in CRX. We have
Apache Sling API 2.1.0 (org.apache.sling.api), Apache Sling Authentication Service (org.apache.sling.auth.core)
1.0.2 and Apache Form Based Authentication Handler (org.apache.sling.auth.form) 1.0.0 bundled
installed and active.

> However, under Felix Web Console / Authenticator, Registered Authentication Handler,
I do not see Form Based Authentication Handler. None of our requests are authenticated, no
cookies are set by server, it seems that no authenticator is selected, HttpServletRequest.getAuthType()
returns null.

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com