jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About jcr:contains for binary content and properties
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:59:05 GMT
Thanks Jukka.

After reading the whole email conversation, the main answer to my
initial problem is "you can but is hard to do". I mean, the need of
search only by the extracted (and indexed) document content seems to
be very simple (from my point of view) but is very complex.

I have also been playing with IndexingConfiguration
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration) because the
nodeScopeIndex="false" may help me to achieve the desired behavior,
but does not seem to work. At least with Jackrabbit 1.6.1 :(

With this configuration:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM
"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0"
               xmlns:okm="http://www.openkm.org/1.0">
  <index-rule nodeType="okm:resource">
    <property nodeScopeIndex="false">okm:author</property>
    <property nodeScopeIndex="false">okm:size</property>
    <property nodeScopeIndex="false">okm:versionComment</property>
  </index-rule>
</configuration>

the okm:author, okm:size and okm:versionComment properties are not
indexed, but but neither is indexed jcr:data.

Note: my okm:resource extends from nt:resource, as you can see in the
node type definition:

[okm:resource] > nt:resource, mix:versionable
- okm:size (long) mandatory
- okm:author (string) mandatory
- okm:text (string)
- okm:versionComment (string) copy