jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: Example project showing Issue JCR-2701
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 08:39:16 GMT
hi cory

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Cory Prowse <cory@prowse.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To aid in the solving of this issue (which is sorta a blocker for me), I have attached
a very simple project which exhibits the issue.  It is essentially only one Java file with
the minimum boilerplate and jars to make it into a WAR file.

> It contains a README.txt file which has the exact steps to follow to produce the error
(simple copy&paste is all that is required).

excellent, thanks!

> If there is anything else I can do to help this issue along I'll do what I can.

unfortunately, i can't help. i am not familiar with jca (and quite
frankly don't wanna be ;).
i hope somebody with more experience in this field wil have a chance to look
into this soon.

cheers
stefan