jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Ottinger <j...@enigmastation.com>
Subject Re: Spring configuration?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:51:54 GMT
Well, I want to use a FileSystem which is configured via Spring - and I need
Spring's classloader to manage the whole process. I know I can use something
that holds a repository, and therefore I can hook into the classloader - but
it'd be a LOT easier if I could say "here's a repository, here're the
properties I want set, here are references to use" instead of working around
the repository configuration.

--
Joseph B. Ottinger
http://enigmastation.com